The struggle to ensure quality sleep is a common challenge many adults throughout the past year have faced. With the additional stresses of our changing personal and professional lives, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is also on the rise. And while many may be searching for answers, 80% to 90% of moderate and severe OSA cases remain undiagnosed.
When left untreated, OSA is associated with an increased incidence of stroke, heart disease, and memory loss. Individuals with OSA are also 10 times more likely to die from a motor vehicle accident because of impaired driving performance.
Manakai O Malama’s Niolopua Sleep Wellness Center can help you identify the underlying cause of your sleep disorder and offer the diagnostics and treatment necessary to achieve a healthy night’s sleep. Services include on-site Sleep Labs as well as telehealth digital Sleep Medical Consults and Home Sleep Studies to ensure you stay rested and healthy thanks to our team of experts. Here are a few of the benefits offered through Manakai’s Sleep Wellness Center services:
– Comprehensive multidisciplinary services to achieve optimal sleep wellness.
– Progressive state-of-the-art sleep lab with comforts of home.
– Management of associated conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and pain upon request by a referring provider.
– Psychological Services provide education on healthy sleep behaviors, relaxation techniques and dream therapy.
– In-house sleep medicine specialists, referral network of dentists and surgical specialists.
– Patient tracking to ensure comfort, compliance and optimal treatment outcomes.