TeleHealth Appointment Available
Sleep Wellness Center
Schedule Virtual Doctor Visit Today.
Your Sleep Is Important!
In conjunction with rapidly growing epidemics of obesity and diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is also on the rise. 80% to 90% of moderate and severe OSA cases remain undiagnosed. When left untreated, OSA is associated with an increased incidence of stroke, heart disease, and memory loss. Individuals with OSA are also 10 times more likely to die from a motor vehicle accident because of impaired driving performance. At Niolopua Sleep Wellness Center we help you identify the underlying cause of your sleep disorder and offer the diagnostics and treatment necessary to achieve a healthy night’s sleep.
Niolopua Sleep Center offers:
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary services to achieve optimal sleep wellness.
- Progressive state-of-the-art sleep lab with comforts of home.
- Management of associated conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and pain upon request by referring provider.
- Psychological Services provide education on healthy sleep behaviors, relaxation techniques and dream therapy.
- In-house sleep medicine specialists, referral network of dentists and surgical specialists.
- Patient tracking to ensure comfort, compliance and optimal treatment outcomes.